Current Global Business Scenario: Prospects and Challenges - OPINE 2K22
JCC, Department of Management organized its Annual Management Seminar- OPINE on 18th Nov 2022, on the topic Current Global Business Scenario: Prospects and Challenges
There were three technical sessions in the seminar:
- Current Global Business Landscape
- Global Supply Chain Disruptions
- Digital Economy- E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
All the sessions were of glaring significance to the academic fraternity. The Purpose of this seminar was to apprise the academia and students about the changed global scenario due to pandemic and supply chain disruptions emanating from lockdowns and geopolitical tensions caused by Russia-Ukraine conflict. Global economic activity is experiencing a broad based and sharper-than-expected slowdown, with inflation higher than seen in several decades. The seminar aimed to bring academia and industry at common platform to delve into these global issues and chart out a path for global businesses to remain afloat at present and sustainable in the long run. The seminar gathered eminent guest speakers from industry:
- Mr. Shishir Sinha – Associate Editor – The Hindu Business Line
- Dr. Amit Pareenja – Group Director – Global Learning and Development at Tata Communications Ltd.
- Mr. Anuj Tanwar – Assistant Manager – Digital Enablement at KPMG INDIA.