JIMS-JCC provides a Full Time Technical Course emphasizing on the subjects of Mathematics and Sciences and focusing on equipping students with in-depth knowledge of their chosen stream.
This program provides both theoretical and practical learning so as to prepare the student for professional ventures. The job sector is becoming increasingly competitive with time and thus, conferring a degree through which you can avail maximum benefits is essential.
The all-inclusive Technical courses offered at JIMS-JCC provide one of a kind pedagogy and curriculum of the global level. Apart from that, the interpersonal skills of students are also groomed as they are prepared for the industry.
We are now giving an opportunity to students to complete first two years of the course at Jims and remaining years at Premier US/Canadian University. Candidates will study at international partner university and earn a globally degree along with a post study work visa of upto 3 years.
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication
COURSE OBJECTIVES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Global Education Standards: JIMS-JCC provides its students with syllabi and course structure that is relevant and up to date. The pedagogy and pattern are in line with that used in international universities, thus making the quality of education of global standard and ensuring a higher standard.
- Post Study Work Visa of up to 3 Years in USA/ Canada: Students will get a visa of up to 3 years for post the completion of their degrees in USA/ Canada. This will give them the opportunity to take up job offers in the country and work full time at some of the leading companies and organizations’ in the world.
- Benefits: As the first two years of the course are covered in India, students can save up to 50% of the total fee that they would ordinarily have spent if they pursued a program abroad.
- Strong Foundation: The first two years of the program are used to lay strong foundations with candidates deciding on a final majors or specialization they would stand in their 3rd year in Canada/ USA. Towards the end of the first two years, the students are better equipped as well as better oriented and prepared for the international system that focuses primarily on the clarity of concepts rather than course delivery.
- Visits by International University Delegates: Students are provided with information and interaction sessions with Canadian/ US universities.
The program allows enrolled candidates to complete first two years of the course at JIMS-JCC and remaining two years at premier university in US/CANADA.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES:
The Students will have an opportunity to study for the remaining two years in US/Canada in any of the following universities.
- University of Massachusetts, Boston
- Auburn University
- University of Illinois, Chicago
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Pace University
- Arizona State University
- California State University
- West Virginia State University
- Washington State University
- Oregon State University
- Colorado State University
- University of South Florida
- Florida Atlantic University
- Illinois State University and many more.