The idea behind the formation of the placement department was to assess the ability
of a graduate to seek placement and then groom the candidates for placements in
renowned sectors of their respective department.
The Placement Department promotes a regular interface between the students and the
industry. It provide guidance and assistance to students, with consistently good
academic record, in securing suitable positions in organizations.
The department is responsible for,
Working of the Department
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Industrial Visits,
Conferences and other corporate interface events and programmes.
- Providing requisite skills to students in the area of Personality Development and
- Organizing Inter-Cultural exchange with other institutions and industry.
- Providing management consultancy on live projects.
- Developing a resource base through product-specific and industry-specific studies.
- Updation of curriculum as per the changing business requirement.
The Placement Department is entrusted with the task of selecting, inviting and following
up various corporates with whom JIMS intends to place its students. Further, this
committee also arranges all Pre-Placement Talks on campus, along with the campus
interviews . The campus recruitment program aims to match the aspirations of the
future corporate leaders with the expectations of the corporate sector. The placement
activity is coordinated by the students, headed by the Corporate Affairs Division
comprising of Industry experts. The department identifies potential companies, makes
presentations before select companies and co-ordinates with students in terms of
matching their aspirations. The placement activity spreads over the year, wherein
the department makes special efforts to groom the students to face the corporate
JaganNath Institute of Management Sciences,Behind Oxford Sr. Sec. School, Opposite
Dusshera Ground (Near PVR Multiplex), Vikaspuri, New Delhi-110018
Phone : 45184200 Fax : 45184242
© Copyrights, All Rights Reserved with JIMS (JaganNath Institute of Management